I’m a performance-driven, bilingual digital content creator/writer, designer and social media strategist who has been helping businesses and agencies worldwide (US, UK, Middle East, Asia, Singapore, etc.) grow through the power of goal-oriented content marketing. My expertise are SEO and creating powerful content that amplifies your brand.
I have the ability to handle the full spectrum of digital content, taking into consideration how your content will be perceived by both algorithms (SEO) and audience. My objective is always to develop out-of-the-box content ideas and strategies to generate optimal results at the lowest possible budget for my clients.
I also bring to every project more than a decade of marketing experience in brand management and integrated marketing communications. My passions for design, the written word, SEO and digital marketing have driven me to develop and test hundreds of personal and eCommerce websites, projects and campaigns over the past decade.
As I strive to perfect my craft further, I hope to one day become the digital marketer of choice for small and medium-sized businesses.
I handle all the projects myself, but when there is a need for added expertise, I also work with a small team of trusted programmers/VAs to manage your marketing and brand so you can be assured that you will be getting the attention and professionalism you need.
Find out more about what I do here.
A native English speaker and writer whose 2nd language is Chinese, I specialise in SEO, content creation and organic social media growth across both English and Chinese key social media channels such as Linkedin, Instagram, Little Red Book (小红书), WeChat (微信), Weibo (微博), Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Quora and TikTok/Douyin (斗音). [I’ve even breezed through BiliBili’s (哔哩哔哩) 100-questions test to become a premium member, so contact me if you want me to do the same for you!]
Using a legit method that I’ve devised myself, I can help you:
- Maintain a consistent brand image and voice and increase brand awareness.
- Plan and execute an editorial calendar for your blog or social media calendar and strategy according to your target audience, brand vision and goals.
- Develop creative, useful and SEO-led professional content for your target audience, increasing engagement.
- Save considerable amounts of money by developing other highly engaging and shareable micro-content such as textual discussions, images, memes, gifs, contests, quizzes etc, limiting your spend on extra resources.
- Achieve up to 60% growth on your social media platforms and blog traffic monthly.
- Reach targeted buyers with strong purchasing power.
- Engage with influencers and synergistic partners on key social media platforms.
- Bilingual marketing professional with more than 15 years’ of experience (brand management, research, editorial and magazine publishing, TV, print & radio advertising, events, PR, digital marketing)
- Published author of 4 English guidebooks in Singapore
- Digital marketing coach and trainer in Singapore who specialises in SEO (Skillsfuture claimable), WordPress and eCommerce training
- Master in Mass Communications (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Bachelor of Science (Economics) Hons (London School of Economics & Political Science, University of London)
- Diploma in Professional Photography (New York Institute of Photography)
- Certificates in Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing Methodology & Content Marketing (Hubspot Academy)
A SaaS enthusiast and beta tester, I use an arsenal of professional, AI-driven SaaS tools from proposals, CRM, email marketing, work approval, research and content creation, analytics and reporting to invoicing and bills.
This ensures that your business gets the best quality content and the most accurate analytics and reportage on the performances of your social media channels according to your goals. Insights are then used for future decision making, leading ultimately to a better ROI.
I draw weird stuff, sometimes attempting to take things apart visually and reconstructing them in different ways. This gives birth to an eclectic mix of objects, people, animals, lines and shapes on multiple pieces of digital canvas (Instagram@beithoven).
You might want to check out some of my stuff here.
Note for all prospects and clients: As I work virtually, I only communicate through Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and/or WeChat/WhatsApp chat. The first project discussion after our confirmation of project is free-of-charge, and is to be carried out strictly through email, phone or virtual means. Subsequent virtual meetings for project discussions are chargeable per hour. For Singapore clients, physical meetings, if required, will be costed accordingly to take into account travel time. Seeking your understanding on this because I would like to provide the best for all my clients.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +65 9622 8824