Organic Content that Ranks
“I’ve created 200+ top-ranking articles and content on Google.”
Beithoven - SEO Content Marketing Strategist
Native English Writer and Designer from Singapore
A bilingual (English/Chinese) SEO content marketing strategist, social media marketer and native English writer and designer from Singapore, I have worked with businesses and agencies worldwide—from Singapore and the U.S. to the UK, Europe and the Middle East—since 2017, helping them to grow through the power of goal-oriented, empathic marketing.
With more than 20 years of experience in brand management, marketing, and communications, my expertise lies in marketing diagnosis and developing effective brand and marketing strategies for businesses across different sectors, as well as SEO and creating powerful content that amplifies your brand. I have the ability to handle the full spectrum of digital content, including social media posts, blog articles, and infographics, taking into consideration how your content will be perceived by both algorithms and audiences. I am committed to developing out-of-the-box content ideas and strategies to generate optimal results for my clients at the lowest possible cost.
Complementing my skills and experience are the best artificial intelligence (AI)-powered content marketing, SEO, and social media software on the market, to ensure that every piece of your content will rank better than your competitors on the search engines. I have invested thousands of dollars into such software over the past years to bring my customers the best. [Note: I’m using AI only as a guide for optimising my content. It will definitely never replace me as the main content creator and writer behind all your content.]
I am the key driver behind all your strategies and content, but when there is a need for added expertise, I work with a small team of trusted programmers/VAs to manage your marketing and brand so you are guaranteed the attention and professionalism you need.
A born and bred Singaporean, I understand the intricacies of the Singapore market and can help you customise a local marketing strategy or research and get in touch with relevant authorities and influencers.
As I strive to perfect my craft further, I aim to become the marketing strategist and content creator of choice for small and medium-sized businesses.
(1) Marketing Diagnosis and Strategy Development – Planning & Development of Brand & Marketing Strategies
With more than 20 years of relevant experience and academic background in economics, accounting, business and marketing, I can help you review the effectiveness of existing and planned marketing strategies and activities and identify where you need to transform your marketing functions to unlock hidden growth potentials. I can also plan and develop holistic brand and/or marketing strategies/campaigns for your businesses. These include:
- Investor Pitch Decks
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Chinese Marketing Strategy
- Mascot Marketing Strategy
For an initial discussion, please get in touch with me.
(2) SEO Content Marketing and Social Media
A native English speaker and writer who is also bilingual in Chinese, I specialise in SEO content creation across both English and Chinese key marketing and social media channels such as website blogs, Linkedin, Instagram, Little Red Book/RED (小红书), WeChat (微信), Weibo (微博), Twitter, Pinterest, Quora and TikTok/Douyin (斗音). [I’ve even breezed through BiliBili’s (哔哩哔哩) 100-questions test to become a premium member, so contact me if you want me to do the same for you!]
Using a legit method that I’ve devised myself, I can help you:
- Maintain a consistent brand image and voice and increase brand awareness.
- Plan and execute an editorial calendar for your blog or social media calendar and strategy according to your target audience, brand vision and goals.
- Develop creative, useful and SEO-led professional content for your target audience, increasing engagement.
- Save considerable amounts of money by developing other highly engaging and shareable micro-content such as textual discussions, images, memes, gifs, contests, quizzes etc, limiting your spend on extra resources.
- Achieve up to 60% growth* on your social media platforms and blog traffic monthly.
- Reach targeted buyers with strong purchasing power.
- Bilingual marketing professional with more than 20 years of experience (brand management, research, editorial and magazine publishing, TV, print & radio advertising, events, PR, digital marketing)
- Published author of 4 English guidebooks in Singapore
- Digital marketing coach and trainer in Singapore who specialises in SEO (Skillsfuture claimable), WordPress and eCommerce training
- Master in Mass Communications (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Bachelor of Science (Economics) Hons (London School of Economics & Political Science, University of London)
- Diploma in Professional Photography (New York Institute of Photography)
- Advertising on Linkedin (Linkedin)
- Advertising on YouTube (Linkedin)
- Google Ads (AdWords) Essential Training (Linkedin)
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals (Google)
- Google Analytics 360 Certification (Google)
- Google Analytics for Beginners (Google)
- Advanced Google Analytics Certification (Google)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (Google)
- Google Data Studio Certification (Google)
- Google Tag Manager Certification (Google)
- Google Ads Apps Certification (Google)
- Google Ads Display Certification (Google)
- Google Ads Search Certification (Google)
- Google Shopping Ads Certification (Google)
- Google Ad Manager Certification (Google)
- Google Ads – Measurement Certification (Google)
- Google Ads Video Certification (Google)
- Search Ads 360 Certification (Google)
- Google Creative Certification (Google)
- Google Campaign Manager (Google)
- Display & Video 360 Certification (Google)
- Certificate in Social Media Marketing (Hubspot Academy)
- Certificate in Email Marketing (Hubspot Academy)
- Certificate in Inbound Marketing (Hubspot Academy)
- Certificate in Growth-Driven Design (Hubspot Academy)
- Foundations of Everyday Leadership (University of Illinois, US)
• Build & implement a holistic business, branding and/or marketing strategy for their businesses.
• Research & build an investor pitch deck for their startups or businesses.
• Set up marketing funnels to promote their brands.
• Plan, develop & manage an integrated social media & content plan.
• Manage a team of marketers as an on-demand, fractional CMO (Chief Marketing Officer).
• Manage marketing functions while recruiting for a permanent role or covering long leave.
• Interview potential candidates for new marketing roles.
• Support them (marketers) behind-the-scene as their consultant when they need help putting together a strategy or need a 2nd opinion (strict confidentiality will be ensured).
A SaaS enthusiast and beta tester, I use an arsenal of professional, AI-driven SaaS tools from proposals, CRM, email marketing, work approval, research and content creation, analytics and reporting to invoicing and bills.
This ensures that your business gets the best quality content and the most accurate analytics and reportage on the performances of your social media channels according to your goals. Insights are then used for future decision making, leading ultimately to a better ROI.
I draw weird stuff, sometimes attempting to take things apart visually and reconstructing them in different ways. This gives birth to an eclectic mix of objects, people, animals, lines and shapes on multiple pieces of digital canvas (Instagram@beithoven).
You might want to check out some of my stuff here.
For a quotation, please send me an email at email@example.com.
Please note that except for government organisations in Singapore, I require full payment for all projects before I start work.
Note for all prospects and clients: As I work virtually, I only communicate through Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and/or WeChat/WhatsApp chat. The first project discussion after our confirmation of project is free-of-charge, and is to be carried out strictly through email, phone or virtual means. Subsequent virtual meetings for project discussions are chargeable per hour. For Singapore clients, physical meetings, if required, will be costed accordingly to take into account travel time. Seeking your understanding on this because I would like to provide the best for all my clients.
*This rate of growth is not guaranteed as it will depend on external factors such as the social media platforms’ algorithms, business budget and goals, industry and campaigns.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +65 9622 8824