I’m a writer, designer and content and social media strategist who have been helping small businesses worldwide (UK, US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, etc.) grow through the power of goal-oriented marketing.
As a marketer, we should always aim to develop out-of-the-box ideas and strategies to generate optimal results at the lowest possible budget and this is what I always strive to achieve for my clients.
I also bring to every project more than a decade of marketing experience in brand management and integrated marketing communications. Added to this is my passion for SEO, digital and social media marketing and the written word – a passion which drove me to develop and test hundreds of personal and eCommerce websites, projects and campaigns over the past decade.
As I strive to perfect my craft further, I hope to one day become the digital marketer of choice for solopreneurs and small and medium-sized businesses.
I handle all the projects myself, but when there is a need for added expertise, I also work with a small team of programmers/VAs to manage your marketing and brand so you can be assured that you will be getting the attention and professionalism you need.
Find out more about what I do here.
A native English speaker and writer whose 2nd language is Chinese, I specialise in content creation and organic social media growth across both English and Chinese key social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Weibo and WeChat.
Using a legit method that I’ve devised myself, I can help you:
- Maintain a consistent brand image and voice and increase brand awareness.
- Develop creative, useful and SEO-led professional content for your target audience, increasing engagement.
- Save considerable amounts of money by developing other highly engaging and shareable micro-content such as textual discussions, images, memes, gifs, contests, quizzes etc, limiting your spend on extra resources.
- Achieve up to 60% growth on your social media platforms monthly.
- Reach targeted buyers with strong purchasing power.
- Engage with influencers and synergistic partners on key social media platforms.
- Bilingual marketing professional with more than 15 years’ of experience (brand management, research, editorial and magazine publishing, TV, print & radio advertising, events, PR, digital marketing)
- Published author of 4 English guidebooks in Singapore
- Digital marketing coach and trainer in Singapore who specialises in SEO, WordPress and eCommerce training
- Master in Mass Communications (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Bachelor of Science (Economics) Hons (London School of Economics & Political Science, University of London)
- Diploma in Professional Photography (New York Institute of Photography)
- Certificates in Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing Methodology & Content Marketing (Hubspot Academy)
A SaaS enthusiast and beta tester, I use an arsenal of professional SaaS tools from proposals, CRM, email marketing, work approval, research and content creation, analytics and reporting to invoicing and bills.
This ensures that your business gets the best quality content and the most accurate analytics and reportage on the performances of your social media channels according to your goals. Insights are then used for future decision making, leading ultimately to a better ROI.
I draw weird stuff, sometimes attempting to take things apart visually and reconstructing them in different ways. This gives birth to an eclectic mix of objects, people, animals, lines and shapes on multiple pieces of digital canvas (Instagram@beithoven).
You might want to check out some of my stuff here.
For a quotation, please drop me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note for Singapore clients: Due to the number of requests and projects, I usually communicate through email, WeChat/WatsApp*.
* Requests for additional face-to-face meetings for subsequent project discussions are chargeable per hour. Seeking your understanding on this because I would like to provide the best for all my clients.
email@example.com | +65 9622 8824